The Starbucks on Forum Drive is one of two located inside the Village at Sandhill. This restaurant offers some indoor and outdoor seating, as well as a drive-thru. It is very popular, and lines can often back up very far, especially during the mornings. The staff is friendly and efficient. The restaurant sells coffee and espresso drinks, as well as oven-warmed food items. Customers can take advantage of mobile pay at this location.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 6AM - 10PM; Fri - Sat, 6AM - 11PM; Sun, 7AM - 10PM
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp leading to the sidewalk around the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, espresso, baked goods, sandwiches, tea, smoothies, hot chocolate, Frappuccino, energy drinks, snacks
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu
- Specialties: Various coffee and espresso drinks
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: No