Spring Valley High School
Spring Valley High School is one of four high schools in Richland School District Two. Located in Northeast Columbia near the intersection of Two Notch Road and Sparkleberry Lane, the school is known for its strong math and science magnets and its strong reputation for graduating quality students. It is also home to Harry Parone football stadium and the renowned Viking Orchestra.
- Fax: 803-699-3541
- Hours: M-F 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 2,140
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Yes. AP available.