Richland County Public Library - Sandhills Branch Library
The Sandhills Branch of the Richland County Public Library is located just off Clemson Road on Summit Parkway. In addition to books, movies and music, the library offers a number of services and activities. These include book clubs, English language classes, sewing classes, story time, computer classes, summer reading programs and much more. The Richland County Public Library offers fiction and nonfiction books, periodicals, reference books, DVDs, audiobooks, video games, CDs, local history books and more. It also offers a service for home-bound individuals.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Designated parking spaces and the entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 1,300,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Programs/classes: Book clubs, English language classes, summer reading programs, sewing classes, various programs for children and teenagers, computer classes
- Book donation information: Most donated books are sold by the Friends of Richland County Public Library to make money for the library. The money, in turn, is used to buy books and materials the library needs. Donations may be made at any time at the library.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: Yes