Lizard’s Thicket is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers catering for events of any size. The restaurant has locations throughout South Carolina and is popular because of its authentic down-home Southern menu. Customers can also have Lizard's Thicket orders delivered through Columbia's 256 To Go service.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to the sidewalk in front of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Biscuits, breakfast sandwiches, fried chicken, beef stew, catfish, pork chops, country fried steak, sausages, salads, soups, sandwiches, various side items
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: lizardsthicket.com/food-a-menus
- Specialties: Fried chicken livers, meatloaf, pulled barbecue pork, barbecue chicken, fried catfish
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Down-home, Southern cooking
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual