Kroger is located in the Sparkleberry Square shopping center at the intersection of Two Notch Road and Sparkleberry Lane, alongside numerous other businesses. In addition to selling traditional grocery store products, the store offers a number of services. These include an ATM, Coinstar coin counter, pharmacy, organics department, self check out, bakery, Starbucks, floral department, free Wi-Fi, olive bar, mseafood and sushi department, deli that offers Boar's Head and more.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp leading to the sidewalk in front of the building.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Meat, produce, canned goods, frozen foods, snacks, candy, baked goods, deli meat, seafood, cleaning supplies, infant items, pet items, household items, seasonal items, beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes, health & beauty items, more
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Non-perishable items may be returned with a receipt.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes